Template for a small c++ project built with GNU autotools.
This tiny project template has two main uses:
- Starting point for a major, top level application.
- Branch for a c++ implementation within another project.
In the first case,
git clone as usual, or fork into your
own top level repo.
In the second case, clone this repo into a desired subdirectory,
then remove the
.git directory from the clone, then add
the c++ directory to your main project. One use case for this
is when implementing an algorithm in c++ (or c) for wrapping
with script driver.
- Add in c++ spec
- port changes back from tfidf
- clean up the compiler warnings on unused params.
- create examples for every case, use disambiguator for examples.