Statustar: Update Anywhere, Status Everywhere
- update all the views to rspec 2.9; file type suffixes are now inferred.
- move rails_upgrade plugin out of vendor/plugins
- 'require: false' on cucumber-rails to silence warning
- Update to Rails 3.1
- Rspec 2.9.0
- Found template handling deprecation
- Get pg running locally for rspec
- (DONE) upgrade to Rails 3.2
- (DONE) upgrade to Rails 3.2.21
- (DONE) upgrade to Rails 4.0
- upgrade to Rails 4.1
- upgrade to Rails 4.2
- add travis.yml to get the build passing on ci
- (DONE) Fix spec template render deprecation
- (DONE) Fix controller inference specs, change hash key to symbol
- Move template check to request spec
The main issue as of 3-20-2015 is that logging in users in certain specs isn't working, and I don't know why. Here are some things to try:
- See if any other specs require logging in users.
- Find out how many of the specs which fail are due to this signin problem.
- Trace the control of flow manually where signing in works, then trace it through the spec to see what's different.
- (DONE) 2.9
- (DONE) 2.99
- remove unneeded and pending specs
- update to latest
- remove webrat
- (DONE) 2.0
- (DONE) 3.0
- (DONE) 4.0
- (DONE) 4.5.0