This project started as a simple script fetching the latest comments on a subreddit and compiling their authors' flairs into a bar chart.
Version 2 of flairstats does implement more features, in particular :
- getting the statistics for a given period of time or number of comments
- getting statistics about unique users posting
- getting statistics about the activity during the day of flair or a user
- have a ranking of the most used flairs overall and in function of the time
- taking snapshots of the current data
- data backup in a dbm file
- unlike v1, also take in account new posts
The development branch can be found here.
Features are :
- Comments flairs presence statistics (as in V1)
- Comments unique users flairs statistics
- Post authors flairs presence statistics
- Post flairs presence statistics
- Posts unique users flairs statistics
- Provide graphs
- Pretty HTML output
this project follows the semantic versionning guidelines provided at
semver.org with versions numbered as
majoris increased after a backwards incompatible api change.
minoris increased after a backwards compatible api change.
revisionis increased after a change with no effect on the api.
any version with
major being 0 should not be considered stable nor
should its api.
Versions history can be found in the file ChangeLog.md
This software and all related documents are licenced under the
MIT licence (see
LICENCE file for more informations).
Copyright 2016 Simon Doppler firstname.lastname@example.org