Keen Ruby Client Library
gem install keen
Ruby Client Usage Guide http://keen.io/static/docs/clients/ruby/usage_guide.html
see Also the Cucumber and Rspec stuff in /features/ for usage details)
Contributing to keen
- If you have gem release access, use Jeweler to increase version & release:
- rake version:bump:major
- rake release
- Make sure all tests pass in 1.9.2 and 1.9.3
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so we don't break it in a future version unintentionally. If at all possible, please use BDD principles to drive your feature development with Cucumber.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2012 Keen Labs, Inc. See LICENSE.txt for further details.