Pandora FMS server instance composed and run by Docker with help of
docker-compose. Compatible with Centos 6+ and
docker-compose file v 2.0 and 2.1 (not 3!).
- Stores Pandora Server DB files on the Docker host by mapping the DB data folder to lcoal.
- Includes Postfix service configuration for sending emails to the Pandora admins.
- Syncronizes docker host time with container via mapping
Docker-compose creates a bridged network for the containers in the subnet 220.127.116.11/24. It is designed to work out-of-box but in case of changes in the network configuration, make sure to change server IP in the Postfix configuration under
docker-compose.yml support docker-compose 2.0 syntax.
docker-compose-21.yml targets version 2.1
How to start the server:
- Change password for Server root user and MySQL DB to secure in
- Copy files to target docker host.
- Create empty folder
To bring it down (it destroys containers!):