Pandora FMS server instance composed and run by Docker with help of
docker-compose. Compatible with Centos 6+ and
docker-compose file v2.1 (not 3!).
- Stores Pandora Server DB files on the Docker host by mapping the DB data folder to lcoal.
- Includes Postfix service configuration for sending emails to the Pandora admins.
- Syncronizes docker host time with container via mapping
Docker-compose creates a bridged network for the containers in the subnet 184.108.40.206/24. It is designed to work out-of-box but in case of changes in the network configuration, make sure to change server IP in the Postfix configuration under
How to start the server:
- Change password for Server root user and MySQL DB to secure in
- Copy files to target docker host.
- Create empty folder
To bring it down (it destroys containers!):