Croissant is a multifunctional Discord bot based on boopie.
Items marked with a [B] are original or modified Boopie commands.
- [B] help - Helps you
- stats - Bot stats
- user - User information, replaces [B] avatar
- guild - Guild information
- verbosity - See who has been participating in the channel lately
- [B] 8ball - Answers yes/no questions
- cowsay - A cow says whatever you want it to
- figlet - Make ascii art using figlet fonts
- swipe - Now you see it, now you don't.
- engrish - Google Translate parties from the comfort of Discord.
- neo - Get stats for neocities users
- yt - Search youtube
- gopher - Access resources from gopherspace
- role - Selfroles (any role in the guild that starts with + is a selfrole and can be obtained by any user)
- purge - Delete up to 100 messages in one fell swoop, requires the Manage Messages permission
- emote - Add custom emoji with either an upload, URL, or one from DiscordEmoji.com, requires the Manage Emoji permission
Adding to your server
TOKEN: Your Discord app token
prefix: Your desired prefix. I use 'c!'
game: What the bot is "playing". I use 'c!help' so people know the prefix right away.
ytkey: API key for the YouTube Data API v3. (required for the yt command)
tkey: API key for Yandex Translate. (required for the engrish command)
ownerID: ID of the owner of the bot. (required for the abort command, which shuts down the bot)