dotmailer for WooCommerce
Connect your WooCommerce store to dotmailer. Email is a proven way to drive ecommerce growth. Our plug and play connector lets you sync your data from your store to your dotmailer account to empower your email marketing. dotmailer gives you all the tools you need to send on-brand emails, automate campaigns, and manage mailing lists to engage with your audience.
- Sync all your contacts to dotmailer, and segment them for your email campaigns
- Use your customers' order history to better target your audience
- Build and automate email programs to engage your customers and drive revenue
If you're not a dotmailer user already you can find out more about us at https://www.dotmailer.com.
The software made available to you is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied and such software is to be used at your own risk and without modification.
This plugin requires you to have WooCommerce (1.6.x - 3.x) installed in WordPress. Log into your WordPress account and follow these steps:
- Download the plugin
- Copy and unzip the downloaded plugin file into your WordPress root folder - wordpress-root\wp-content\plugins. After doing so, you should see 'dotmailer-for-woocommerce' files.
- Log into your WordPress admin console
- In the left-hand menu, go to Plugins > Installed Plugins and select Add New
- Search for 'dotmailer email marketing'
- Click on Install Now
- When installed, click on Activate Plugin
- In the left-hand menu, click on dotmailer
- Log into dotmailer
- You'll see the 'Almost there!' message, outlining the three final steps to complete:
- Download the bridge zip file (Disclaimer above also applies)
- Copy and unzip the bridge file into your WordPress root folder - wordpress-root\wp-content\plugins
- Click on 'Test connection' to check all's well
The store should now be connected and dotmailer will start syncing customers data automatically. For more detailed information on installation, find it at (https://support.dotmailer.com/hc/en-gb/categories/201643998-Integrations)
- First release
- Sync WooCommerce customers
- Sync WooCommerce order history
- Sync WooCommerce product catalog
- Shows newsletter subscription checkbox (_wc_subscribed_to_newsletter) in registration & checkout pages
If you have already installed this plugin, a message will pop up in the admin area of your WordPress account informing you that a new version is available. Simply update from there.
You are welcome to contribute to dotmailer for WooCommerce! You can either:
- Report a bug: create a GitHub issue including description, repro steps, WooCommerce/WordPress and connector version
- Fix a bug: please clone this repo and submit your Pull Request
- Request a feature on our community forum
Copyright (c) 2017 dotDigital Group PLC
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.