Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Stop producing Microsoft.Extensions.CommandLineUtils
This library was only intended for usage with ASP.NET Core's tools, and not a general purpose library. After receiving bugs and questions about this, we realized that we didn't really intend to produce and support a command-line parsing library. We will still leave the 1.0.0 and 1.1.0 versions of this library on NuGet.org, but the current plan is to stop producing new versions of this package. The source code is still available for internal use via Microsoft.Extensions.CommandLineUtils.Sources, however we will not be publishing this library again as a general purpose library.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 1 addition and 1,925 deletions.
- +0 −7 Common.sln
- +0 −19 src/Microsoft.Extensions.CommandLineUtils/Microsoft.Extensions.CommandLineUtils.csproj
- +0 −949 src/Microsoft.Extensions.CommandLineUtils/baseline.net45.json
- +0 −949 src/Microsoft.Extensions.CommandLineUtils/baseline.netcore.json
- +1 −1 test/Microsoft.Extensions.CommandLineUtils.Tests/Microsoft.Extensions.CommandLineUtils.Tests.csproj
There are no files selected for viewing
Oops, something went wrong.