Improvements and bug fixes since 2.3.0. The important change is bringing back the batch stream production API that got removed in 2.3.0 by mistake.
- Improve serializer performance hygiene (#5409)
- Add UseLinuxEnvironmentStatistics method for ISiloBuilder (#5498)
- Improve activation & directory convergence (#5424)
- Updated stream subscription handle extension functions to handle batch consumption, comparable to what is supported for subscribe. (#5502)
- Add square bracket guards (#5521)
- Added batch stream production back in. (#5503)
Non-breaking bug fixes
- Use local silo as default primary silo (#5522)
All packages have been updated.