- Fixed many bugs
- Sped up program decryption time
- Removed keys.bin dependency
- reF00D now decrypts all programs
- Added custom key set to take advantage of SCE system features in HB. Requested by @GrapheneCt.
Please use: https://github.com/SKGleba/0syscall6/releases instead
the French - @CelesteBlue123
the American - @dots_tb
the 【Ｐｒｉｎｃｅｓｓ ｏｆ Ｓｌｅｅｐｉｎｇ】 - @PoSsvkey
With @juliosueiras and TheRadziu - @AluProductions
What it does:
It allows you to run modules such as games or system apps that require a FW different from your own. This includes thing such as 3.69 games or 3.51 apps.
How to use:
- Add reF00D.skprx path to your taihen config.txt or use Autoplugin to install it.
Note for devs: The release version does not work with plugin loader and must be used in taihen config.txt
- Make sure that reF00D is installed AFTER NoNpDRM in this config.txt.
- Put keys.bin file into ur0:/tai/keys.bin. (https://www.mediafire.com/download/t5obgaa3naatr9m)
- Reboot. Enjoy !
NOTE: rePatch module loading will take priority over reF00D.
Team Molecule for feeding the p00r.
To Silica for his mental illness (actually caring about PSM) which made us realize the headers weren't always in order.
To motoharu, aerosoul, TheFloW, xerpi, St4rk, Mathieulh, zecoxao for having reversed a part of the PSVita and made useful tools.
To sys for being sys