Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Compat pack compatibility [thanks to CelesteBlue and TheFlow (for 3.68 H-encore)]
NOTE: When eboot modding, be sure to include the self_auth.bin, this contains very important information.
- Manual (with additional pages) and Changeinfo Support
- No need for rePatch AIDS
- Support for "ux0:", "uma0:", "imc0:", "grw0:", "xmc0:" (Note: it will only load files from one device PER GAME, and this is the priority order. So if no ux0:rePatch/titleid, it will load uma0:rePatch/titleid. A ux0:rePatch/titleid will prevent uma0:rePatch/titleid)
- Now uses the Sony overlay system, you may now create files that don't exist in both patch and app, however, the game must support this.
- Mods such as SBXE ( https://twitter.com/Nkekev/status/1059271162629365761) now take less time to load (1:10 vs 1:16)
Please note that while the crashes are fixed when using DLC in above games, decrypted DLC may not load. This does not prevent OFFICIAL or NoNpDRM DLC from loading.
Special thanks to: @AluProductions @froid_san @RealYoti and @waterflame321 for extreme testing!