A theme for Pelican derived from the theme blueidea, which was inspired by the default theme notmyidea.
- Ability to hide pages from the top menu.
- Ability to hide categories from the top menu.
- Ability to display categories as a submenu.
- Ability to display a search form which exploits the DuckDuckGo search engine.
- Ability to sort pages using a specific attribute like the date or any additionnal attribute.
- Ability to hide the author's name or the article category in the articles info.
- Icons for the following social networks: Facebook, Github, Google+, LastFM, LinkedIN, RSS/ATOM, Twitter, Vimeo and Youtube.
# Display pages list on the top menu DISPLAY_PAGES_ON_MENU (True) # Display categories list on the top menu DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_ON_MENU (True) # Display categories list as a submenu of the top menu DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_ON_SUBMENU (False) # Display the category in the article's info DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_ON_POSTINFO (False) # Display the author in the article's info DISPLAY_AUTHOR_ON_POSTINFO (False) # Display the search form DISPLAY_SEARCH_FORM (False) # Sort pages list by a given attribute PAGES_SORT_ATTRIBUTE (Title) # Display the "Fork me on Github" banner GITHUB_URL (None) # Blogroll LINKS # Social widget SOCIAL