Vbox is a web-app front-end for management of VirtualBox on a headless server.
I’ve only just started making it, and for the moment I’m only concerned with the
features that I personally want. I’d be happy for others to contribute.
VBox is written in Ruby on Rails.
- Figure out how to insert VM names onto command line without risking
- Delete hard drives
- Resize guest RAM
- More comprehensive support for hardware (I’m having trouble deleting machines
that weren’t created with the current code, cause they still have devices
attached [turned out to be the floppy drive])
- Attach comments to VMs/Drives (this should be supported by the VirtualBox
- “Are you sure?” boxes whenever doing irreversible things (delete, shutdown, etc)
- No more dragging ISOs and drives — sometimes VMs are off-screen
- Make it less ugly
- Show details about host disk usage