Fork the repo (click the Fork button above), and clone your fork to your local machine. Here's a GitHub tutorial about how to do so.
Check whether you have ruby 2.1.0 or higher installed by running
ruby --versionin your terminal
If you don’t have ruby 2.1.0 or higher installed, follow the instructions here
Install Bundler (if you don’t have it already installed)
gem install bundler
- Install dependencies
- Run the jekyll server
bundle exec jekyll serve
- Load up the page in your browser and begin editing! By default the site will run at
If you are new to GitHub, you can use this guide for help making a pull request.
- Fork it (there's a fork button in the upper right part of this page)
- Get it the app running locally (as described above)
- Create your feature branch
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Write your code and specs
- Commit your changes
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push your branch up to GitHub
git push origin my-new-feature
- Create a new Pull Request explaining your changes (including which issue it's fixing, if there is one)
- If you find bugs, have feature requests or questions, please create an issue.
Copyright (C) 2016 Double Union
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
See the LICENSE.txt file for the full license.