Deploy your Taiga services with Docker
Taiga is a project management platform for agile developers & designers and project managers who want a beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable. http://taiga.io
- Python 3.6
- Postgres 10
- Alpine Linux images
- Gevent worker for gunicorn
- django-anymail integration
I've tried to containerize every module, so we have:
Bonus: I've added a config if you want to use mailgun.
I'm going to write some better instructions soon, but for now, if you want to try it, just type:
PS: This will load the docker-compose.override.yml too (useful for local / dev envs)
PS: since the frontend port is mapped to 80, just go to your brower and http://localhost. The login credentials are admin with password 123123.
On production, just rename the file productionenv-template--rename-this-file.env to production.env
docker-compose -f docker-compose.yml -f docker-compose.production.yml up
Learn more about docker compose override / extends.
Tips, Tricks and Notes
- Most of the configurations you will be able to do on docker-compose.yml and .env file.
- Because of lxml and cryptography you would have to spin up a server with more RAM than you would want, but if you build locally, push to a registry and just pull on your server, you won't be compiling on deploy. =]
- I plan to use Caddy instead of Nginx, but don't know when, you may want to look, it's nice.