i.font icon targeting from
_notice.sassand refactor for use with an image tag
- Updated documentation with markup for notice bar
- Normalized, minified and resized all SVGs
- Updated documentation to reflect smaller size of Vital: 23KB
- Remove fontcustom and font icon dependencies in favor of SVG.
- Remove support for IE8/IE9.
- Remove default font weight for some tags.
- Multiplier classes
- Added default opacity classes.
- Added background variables.
- Added text anti-aliasing is enabled by default.
- Fixed an issue that caused the menu not to appear correctly in Firefox
- Fixed an issue where a disabled button with color would still have some hover effects.
- Added smooth transitions to lazy loader.
/layoutsto documentation website
- Revamped documentation
Basically GH-28, which includes:
- Separate framework from documentation
- RubyGems package
- Introduce tarball releases
- Automatic compilation to SCSS [GH-17]
- Source maps
This also paves the way for distributing the framework with NPM / Bower
- Add command:
iconspartial is now a
- The need to manually rename
iconspartial is no longer required
- Remove the need to install the fontcustom gem manually
- Updated the font input and output paths
- Fix a typo