The schema consists of just two structures:
- Nodes - these are any json objects, with the only constraint being that they each contain a unique
- Edges - these are pairs of node
idvalues, specifying the direction, with an optional json object as connection properties
Search templates (.template files) are in Jinja2 format, which can be converted to other template syntaxes relatively easily, with a bit of regex magic (though it would be nice if they could be expressed in a more language-agnostic way).
There are also traversal function templates as native SQLite Common Table Expressions which produce lists of identifiers or return all objects along the path.
- Social networks
- Interest maps/recommendation finders
- To-do / task lists
- Bug trackers
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Gantt chart
RESTful API (paid)
The Banrai Simple Doc Store service wraps this database core with an API service, creating a no-admin database for both documents and graphs.
Importable library (free)
Choose an implementation:
- Python (now available in PyPI)
- Julia (courtesy of Josh Day)
- R (courtesy of Michael Silva)
- Flutter and Dart (courtesy of Rody Davis)
Want to contribute an implementation in your preferred programming language?
Pull requests are welcome!