Welcome to AppMon!
AppMon is an automated framework for monitoring and tampering system API calls of native macOS, iOS and android apps. It is based on Frida.
This project was only possible because of Ole André Vadla Ravnås and I dedicate it to him. Follow him on GitHub, Twitter
It consists of the following components:
- AppMon Sniffer - Intercept API calls to figure out interesting operations performed by an App
- Appmon Intruder - Manipulate API calls data to create change app's original behavior
- AppMon Android Tracer - Automatically traces Java classes, methods, its arguments and their data-types in Android APKs
- AppMon IPA Installer - Creates and installs "inspectable" IPAs on non-jailbroken iOS devices
- AppMon APK Builder - Creates APKs "inspectable" on non-rooted Android devices
Follow the documentation below to learn more. Click Here
|Many thanks to JetBrains s.r.o. for providing a free license of All Products Pack to kindly support the development of appmon.|
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.
Thank you to all our backers!
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]