AppMon is an automated framework for monitoring and tampering system API calls of native macOS, iOS and android apps. It is based on Frida.
It consists of the following components:
- AppMon Sniffer - Intercept API calls to figure out interesting operations performed by an App
- Appmon Intruder - Manipulate API calls data to create change app's original behavior
- AppMon Android Tracer - Automcatically traces Java classes, methods, its arguments and their data-types in Android APKs
- AppMon IPA Installer - Creates and installs "inspectable" IPAs on non-jailbroken iOS devices
- AppMon APK Builder - Creates APKs "inspectable" on non-rooted Android devices
Follow the documentation below to learn more. Click Here
|Many thanks to JetBrains s.r.o. for providing a free license of All Products Pack to kindly support the development of appmon.|
Thank you to all our backers!
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]