This is early release for my talk http://frontendconf.ru/2015/abstracts/1777 we will improve it later :) Slides from the talk: http://www.slideshare.net/dppsu/jinba-frontendconfru-2015final
Jinba is all about Real User Measurements (RUM) and how to collect/receive/store/visualize RUM data.
In example-badoo folder you can find some scripts that can help you to set up collection/visualization infrastructure.
Demo folder contains simple node/webpack devel server with couple of examples. To set up demo use:
cd demo npm install node demo-server.js
Setting up infrastructure
- Collect data (for web clients use https://github.com/dpp-name/jinba-js-client/)
- Setup backend endpoint
- Setup http://pinba.org/
- See example-badoo/create_schema.js to create pinba reports.
- Setup http://influxdb.com/
- See example-badoo/export_pinba2influxdb.js to export data from pinba to influxdb
- Setup http://grafana.org/
- See example-badoo/grafanaDashboard.js to create dashboards in grafana