Parallel load-testing, fast like a bullet.
Bullet specifically target at Heroku-deploy Cedar environment.
Bullet use Parallel internally to manage threads and run mechanize/webrat tasks that load-test your website.
bullet will look for a
bullet.yml in the current directory, use
plan (details explained in .yml structure), use 10 rambos (dynos). Each dyno
will spawn 10 processes/threads, and take specs from
bullet --aim github --machine 10 --gun 10 spec/performance
By default, Bullet will look for .rb files inside
guns folder in the current
directory. You can specify the folder with
Once all bullets are ready, you can
require 'bullet' Bullet(:machine => 10, :gun => 10).load('bullet.yml').use("spec/performance").aim('github').fire
github: user: register: 10 create_repo: 100
This will use
specified folder i.e
Daniel, Dao Quang Minh (email@example.com)
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2011 dqminh. See LICENSE.txt for further details.