Created July 3, 2015 from a variety of files I have written in the past.
- druvw.py - contains the functions uvw and xyz that are called in subsequent Python programs
- staruvw.py - computes UVW for a table following the VOTable format
- starxyz.py - computes XYZ for a table following the VOTable format
- uvw_errs.py - computes UVW and errors for a single object
- dr_uvw.pro - computes UVW and select those in the "good UVW box" defined by Zuckerman & Song ARAA 2004, 42, 685
- uvw_errs.pro - computes UVW and calculate errors. Also returns XYZ