This is not the Repo you are looking for!
New development is taking place in dradis/dradis-ce.
This repo contains 2007->2015 code, from Dradis v1 to v3.0.
This repo lives here for archeological purposes.
Welcome to Dradis
Dradis is an open source collaboration framework, tailored to InfoSec teams.
- Share the information effectively.
- Easy to use, easy to be adopted. Otherwise it would present little benefit over other systems.
- Flexible: with a powerful and simple extensions interface.
- Small and portable. You should be able to use it while on site (no outside connectivity). It should be OS independent (no two testers use the same OS).
Some of the features:
- Platform independent
- Markup support for the notes: text styles, code blocks, images, links, etc.
- Integration with existing systems and tools:
Getting started (git release, recommended)
$ git clone https://github.com/dradis/dradisframework.git $ cd dradisframework/ $ ruby bin/setup $ bundle exec rails server
You can browse to the app at http://localhost:3000/
Getting started (stable release)
In http://dradisframework.org/download.html you will find the latest packages. (pending 3.0 release)
- Dradis Guides: http://guides.dradisframework.org
- Community Forums
- IRC: #dradis
Please see CONTRIBUTING.md for details.
Many thanks to all Dradis Framework contributors.
Dradis Framework is released under GNU General Public License version 2.0