Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release includes new versions of third-party libraries and an improved display of converted maps when using the graphical user interface.
This release does not have too many changes, but the GUI works now, thanks to @draeger. And it launches by default.
This is a major release which adds features and fixes some things.
- SBGN-ML to Escher conversion (both Milestone 1 and 2 are supported).
- SBML Layout Extension to Escher conversion (Level 3 and above).
- Validation of input files. Only Escher and SBGN for now.
- A REST API which provides conversion through HTTP methods.
- A website for using the REST API above. Here
To be added:
- Extracting CoBRA models from SBML FBC compliant files.
- Combine multiple outputs if an SBML file has multiple layouts.
- Unit tests. Increases reliability.
- Using Jackson for (de)serialization now.
- Refactored code.