Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release supports BiGG Models database from October 17th 2015, including the following features:
- Writes notes into SBML document and Model for informative display of SBML files in a web browser.
- Subsystems using the groups extension for SBML
- FBC version 2 with check if all criteria for strict FBC are satisfied
- Atom balance check
- Optional SBML validation (through web service at sbml.org)
- Output compression
- Error logging
- Compartment assignment checking and correction
- Pseudoreaction annotation and update of reaction ids from
- Annotation of each SBML component with third-party resources
- Determination of component roles and SBO term assignment
- and many more...
Currently not supported are the following annotations of gene products: