Krayon for SBGN
- Full feature set for SBGN Process Description Language Level 1, v1.3
- Loading and saving SBGN diagram in the standardized SBGN-ML format.
- Printing, and exporting diagrams to PNG, GIF, JPG, SVG, PDF, and EPS.
- Easy-to-apply predefined diagram styles
- Easy-to-create custom styling
- Fully mouse-driven diagram creation
- Many keyboard-shortcuts for the power-users
- Easy-to-enter special characters (subscripts, superscripts, greek letters)
- SBGN strict mode that helps you to create valid SBGN diagram quickly
- SBGN bricks
- Different UI Styles
Predefined Diagram Styles
Available UI Styles
|Material||Dark||System (OS default)|
Source Code Installations:
Setting up your IDEA project:
- Open as Project or as Project from Version Control
- Set Java 8 as project SDK
- Set project language level to 8
- Set the compile output path to 'out'
- Copy yFiles for Java v22.214.171.124 jar file to yfiles-lib-and-license/lib
- Copy yFiles for Java license file to yfiles-lib-and-license/license
Testing your installation:
- Navigate to krayon.editor.sbgn.KrayonForSbgn and run it with a Java 8 JRE.
- To run it with a Java 9 or 10 JRE provide the additional VM parameter --add-modules=java.xml.bind.
The source code does not include application icons. The binary application includes IconExperience O-Collection icons, which are available under a commercial license.
Binary Application Installations:
- Go to the release section of this project and fetch the latest version either as self-contained windows installer, or as zip file containing all necessary jar files to run the application.
- With the windows installer, simply follow the instructions, to install and run the application.
- For the zipped jar distribution, you need to have a Java JRE 8, 9 or 10 installed. To run the software switch to the installation folder and execute on the command line:
- with Java 8: java -jar krayon4sbgn.jar
- with Java 9 or 10: java --add-modules=java.xml.bind -jar krayon4sbgn.jar