Akutenshi is a 3D game engine written in C++17 and OpenGL 4.5, targeting both Linux and Windows.
As development procedes it will likely specialize for a particular type of game.
TODO: Describe the installation process
TODO: Write usage instructions
See the HISTORY file for more information.
- Backward-Cpp [Linux Stacktrace, MIT License]
- cpp-base64 [, ZLIB License]
- Brotli [Binary Data Compression, MIT License]
- GL4 [OpenGL 4.5 Header, generated by glLoadGen, generated source is Public Domain]
- GLFW3 [Windowing/Input, zlib/libpng license]
- GLM [Vector/Scalar math, MIT License]
- MsgPack-C [Binary Data Serialization Format, Boost Software License(Version 1.0)]
- RapidJson [Json I/O, MIT License]
- STB [Header-only libraries, Public Domain/MIT]
- Sugar [CMake helper library, BSD License]
Akutenshi is licensed under the Apache License (Version 2.0) See the LICENSE file for full license text.
Please note that some included files have individual licenses, in particular, but not exhaustively:
See files for more details.