Kotlin-Ktor codebase containing real world examples (CRUD, auth, advanced patterns, etc) that adheres to the RealWorld spec and API.
This codebase was created to demonstrate a fully fledged fullstack application built with Kotlin-Ktor including CRUD operations, authentication, routing, pagination, and more.
We've gone to great lengths to adhere to the Kotlin-Ktor community styleguides & best practices.
For more information on how to this works with other frontends/backends, head over to the RealWorld repo.
How it works
- h2 database
- hikari as JDBC connection pool
- Exposed as Kotlin SQL Framework
- Jackson for handling JSON
- Koin for dependency injection
- Install h2 database. Default configuration uses server mode.
- Run the gradle. :)
- Start the h2 database
- Run the gradle. :))
- Check on http://localhost:8080/api, if using default configuration.
- ./gradlew build test