DragonInjector Firmware Tool
- Download the latest release, unzip, and run DragonInjector Firmware Tool.exe
- Upon loading, the tool will check and download the latest bootloader and firmware from github if you don't have them.
- Insert your DragonInjector into your computer via USB-C adaptor or a USB-C port if you have one.
- Wait for the LED to turn blue - approximately 5 seconds.
- Select your DragonInjector from the dropdown menu in the Firmware Tool
- From here you can update bootloader and firmware to the latest version by pressing flash firmware or update bootloader.
- Click the gear.
- Choose your COM port.
- Select a setting. After clicking a setting it will immediately commit it.
- For backing up and restoring, use the save/load features.
- To reset to factory state, select the default option.
If you don't want the default firmware you can load a custom uf2 firmware by selecting it above the DragonInjector and then flashing it. To return to the default firmware, press the X next to UF2 selection, then press flash firmware.
!!! WARNING !!!
Untrusted custom UF2 files might brick your DragonInjector. The only way to recover from this is with a SWD Programmer. We take no liability if you do this. Please be safe if you are using the custom UF2 feature.
Note: Update all and flash all are for if you have multiple DragonInjectors connected.
MatinatorX- For developing the Dragoninjector and bootloader and concept for the firmware tool.
StuckPixel - For helping with the firmware and bootloader.
Jerome - For developing the DragonInjector Firmware Tool based on the concept by Matinator.
The Fuzz - For helping maintain the discord server.
The Testers - For testing the products and providing valuable feedback.
And everyone else who has supported the DragonInjector project.