Dragonite Network Project
Dragonite is a reliable application level data transport protocol based on UDP. Highly optimized for lossy & unstable networks. Use cases include
- Transfer data between countries over lossy network connections
- Your application needs a persistent connection to your servers, without interference from NAT gateways
- Firewall blocking TCP
Dragonite Network Project contains a series of Dragonite-based network applications.
- dragonite-sdk (Protocol library) (v0.3.3 released)
- dragonite-mux (Connection multiplexing library) (v0.3.0 released)
- dragonite-forwarder (TCP over Dragonite relay) (v0.3.3 released)
- dragonite-proxy (Advanced encrypted SOCKS5 proxy) (v0.3.1 released)
A TCP (over Dragonite) relay program that can be used to accelerate any TCP connection between your clients and servers.
Advanced SOCKS5 proxy featuring encryption, traffic obfuscation and a powerful ACL system.
- Dragonite is designed to be TCP-unfriendly. Use with caution if TCP-friendliness is important in your network.
The Road Ahead
We are building a project website to provide download links and user manuals. https://github.com/dragonite-network/dragonite-site (https://dragonite.network/)
A Go port of dragonite-sdk and dragonite-mux is currently under development. Feel free to port this project in any other language you like.
The ultimate goal is to build a uncensorable, decentralized peer-to-peer proxy network. Developers with experience of these are more than welcome to be our contributors!