Small framework for creating games.
Compilation under PSP:
- download latest unofficial psp sdk from http://sourceforge.net/projects/minpspw/
- run compile.bat in Build/Psp
Compilation under Windows:
- make sure you have Visual Studio 2012 installed
- open Aurora.sln with VS2012 from Build/VS2012
- run Build from Build menu
Compilation under Linux(i'm using Ubuntu)
- sudo apt-get install libsfml* libglu1-mesa-dev
- sudo apt-get install libglew-dev
- run make in Build/Linux
Folders: Assets - all assets needed for tests or games. Aurora - main folder with framework Build - build scripts for whole framework and tests doc - some interesting links Games - main folder with games libs - folder for all dependencies Tests - all tests for framework Tools - misc stuff
License for my code is in License.txt file.