A Sky Go launcher and controller for Windows. The program allows the user to control Sky Go via the keyboard, remote control, or joypad, making it easier to use via a 10-foot interface. The program can be launched from Kodi using Advanced Launcher.
Go to DratSky Support.
13/04/2016 - Update Released - DratSky Version 1.0.7
Added Silverlight configuration screen.
The Silverlight configuration screen can be used to optimise video playback.
02/04/2016 - Update Released - DratSky Version 22.214.171.124
Thanks to the user who reported the issue. This is why user feedback is so vital to us.
01/04/2016 - Update Released - DratSky Version 1.0.6
Added Captcha support.
29/03/2016 - Update Released - DratSky Version 126.96.36.199
Minor bug fix.
28/03/2016 - Update Released - DratSky Version 1.0.5
- Automatic screen calibration.
- Monitor selection.
- Improved website support.
- Improved installation program.
The screen calibration process was designed to overcome the issue of locating onscreen controls on screens of different resolutions. The new method of determining the position of onscreen controls automatically should work for most, if not all, users.
The improved website support forces the Sky Go website to recognise DratSky's built in browser as the latest version of Internet Explorer in order to overcome some compatibility issues.
The new installation program allows the user to customise the setup process by selecting the start menu location, and adding the option to create a desktop shortcut.
Update 21/03/2015 - Version 188.8.131.52
1. Bug fixes. 2. Added error handling.
Update 20/03/2015 - Version 1.0.4
1. Joypad support. 2. Auto-zoom to fit screen (for low-res screens). 3. Refresh button (in case of errors from SkyGo). 4. Installation program.
Update 14/03/2016 - Version 1.0.3
1. Fullscreen on start up option. 2. Customisable menu timeout. 3. Cancel button added. 4. Keep menu open until watch or cancel clicked option.
1. Support for On Demand (Box Sets and Catch Up TV). 2. Search. 3. Mobile remote control functionality on smartphones.
I've been researching how to make a remote control interface for smartphones. This will enable users without IR remotes or joypads to benefit from the use of a 10-foot user interface (controlling DratSky from the comfort of your sofa).
Jerky Video Playback
1. Exit fullscreen (if you're in fullscreen) 2. Go to 'Settings', and then 'Silverlight Settings'. 3. Go to the 'Application Storage' tab. 4. If 'Enable application storage' is ticked, untick. 5. If there's a setting for 'http://go.sky.com', select it, and then click 'Delete...'. If not, skip to step 9. 6. Click 'OK'. 7. The Sky Go page will launch and display the message 'An error has occured. The application must now terminate.'. 8. Return to 'Silverlight Settings' 9. Click the 'Application Storage' tab. 10. Tick 'Enable application storage'. 11. Click 'OK'.