Sorry, no documentation yet, this is totally pre-alpha quality.
I just needed something to implement somehow RESTful (or, to be precise, what I consider RESTful) API. I've looked around for a readily available solution, but didn't found anything that suited my needs and desires. So I've wrote a hopefully reusable library to do it.
The work is in progress, and API is unstable and subject to various changes.
See feature list below for main points about this library.
- Extensible (de)serialization for both input and output, with HTTP content-type negotiation.
- Handling of GET and PATCH requests (object retrieval and modification)
- Relatively flexible field-level permissions. Could be always supplemented by TastyPie-like hydration/dehydration methods.
- SQLAlchemy model and collection views support. Best used with Flask-SQLAlchemy.
- Simple pagination helper (pagination using "Range" request header).
- Built-in helper for filtering SQLAlchemy collections.
- Better example.
- Documentation. There are some docstrings in source code, but not much.
- POST, PUT and DELETE requests (object creation and deletion).
- Overriding negotiation using query string (i.e. ?format=json)
- Nested resources.
- Better test coverage.
Copyright (c) 2012, Aleksey Zhukov.
Distributed under MIT (Expat) license. See LICENSE.txt for details.