All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. This project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
0.15.4 - 2018-04-03
- Updated order by behavior
0.15.3 - 2018-02-25
- Made it easier to extend existing SQL Database classes
- No need to include the identifying fields in update request
0.15.2 - 2018-01-29
- Allow for old SQLite pragma for index_list which does not include origin column
0.15.1 - 2018-01-25
- DF-1275 Initial support for multi-column constraints
0.15.0 - 2017-12-26
- DF-1224 Added ability to set different default limits (max_records_returned) per service
- Added package discovery
- DF-1186 Added exceptions for missing data when generating relationships
- Add GraphQL support
- DF-1150 Update copyright and support email
- Separate resources from resource handlers
- Used new getPrimaryKey method for better multi-key handling
0.14.0 - 2017-11-03
- Change getNativeDateTimeFormat to handle column schema to detect detailed datetime format
- DF-1184 Limit schema object displayed fields when discovery is not complete
- Upgrade Swagger to OpenAPI 3.0 specification
0.13.1 - 2017-10-30
- Fix typo for stored functions
0.13.0 - 2017-09-18
- Support for HAS_ONE relationship in schema management and relationship handling
- DF-1060 Support for data retrieval (GET) caching and configuration
- DF-1165 Only squelch empty row set (2053) general MySQL error, propagate others
- Cleanup primary and unique key handling
- Correct foreign constraint discovery
0.12.0 - 2017-08-17
- Reworked API doc usage and generation
- Removed direct use of Service model, using ServiceManager
- Also cleaning up connection usage and correcting swagger
- Reworked schema interface for database services in order to better control caching
- Set config-based cache prefix
- Fix caching for empty query results
0.11.0 - 2017-07-27
- Separating base schema from SQL schema
- Support PDO constants in config options
- Datetime settings handling
- Fix boolean filter value
0.10.0 - 2017-06-05
- Cleanup - removal of php-utils dependency
- No need for count on single id requests
0.9.1 - 2017-04-25
- Fix upsert response
0.9.0 - 2017-04-21
- DF-811 Add support for upsert
- Use new service config handling for database configuration
- DF-1033 Correct datetime config option usage
- DF-1008 Correct inconsistent behavior regarding selected fields and related data
0.8.2 - 2017-03-29
- Broken usage of group "GROUP BY" option
0.8.1 - 2017-03-20
- Using '*' for related parameter getting overwritten
0.8.0 - 2017-03-03
- Batch requests now report errors consistently using BatchException
0.7.1 - 2017-01-25
- Added DatabaseSeeder class to seed 'db' service
0.7.0 - 2017-01-16
- Refactor for separate database service repo, see df-database
- DF-814 Database function support across all fields, not just virtual
- Prefer sqlsrv driver over dblib
- Clean out use of MERGE verb, handled at router/controller level
- Cleanup schema management issues
- Fix use of special words in table names for SQLite
0.6.0 - 2016-11-17
- Added _field and _related resources to _schema/ API paths to help support virtual relationships
- Virtual relationships rework to support all relationship types
- DB base class changes to support field configuration across all database types.
- Updated API Docs to support new database schema API paths and resources
0.5.0 - 2016-09-30
- DF-826 Update Config models with df-core changes for encryption and protection.
- DF-873 Improve related data queries by pushing full dataset down to per relationship handling.
0.4.0 - 2016-08-21
- DF-681 Event firing changes for resources.
- DF-607 Making service docs always viewable, even auto-generated ones.
- Wrapper not affecting stored procedure output when no output parameters are present.
0.3.2 - 2016-07-08
- DF-636 Adding ability using 'ids' parameter to return the schema of a stored procedure or function
- DF-799 Exchange expression for laravel's DB::raw() usage
0.3.1 - 2016-06-02
- Group By ("group") query param now allows multiple fields or a function call.
0.3.0 - 2016-05-27
- Moved seeding functionality to service provider to adhere to df-core changes.
- Moved SQL Server, SQL Anywhere, and Oracle support to their own repos.
- Database config now supports individual options easier, help text updated.
- Bug fixes for schema extensions.
0.2.2 - 2016-04-22
- Major change for df-core rework of database connections.
- Look for params as well as payload
- Insert scenario when id provided for record
- Quote filter value in case the other service is NoSQL
0.2.1 - 2016-03-08
- Filter support for contains, starts with and ends with.
- Lookup support for stored procedures and functions parameters.
- Better catch for negation in filter support.
- Updates for Swagger spec.
0.2.0 - 2016-01-29
- Events now supported for Stored Procedures and Functions
- MAJOR Updated code base to use OpenAPI (fka Swagger) Specification 2.0 from 1.2
- Virtual field check.
0.1.4 - 2015-12-21
- Adhere to configurable max records returned limit for related records.
0.1.3 - 2015-12-18
- Filter parsing issues
- Consolidating schema caching classes, see df-core
- Rework filter handling of logical and comparison operators
0.1.2 - 2015-11-24
- Usage of df-core's new virtual foreign keys and aliasing for relationships.
- Refactored relationship handling to use local or foreign services.
- Usage of SQL IN filtering syntax.
0.1.1 - 2015-11-20
- New virtual fields with DB function settings. Aggregate functions applied to fields.
- Fixed internal logic to use ColumnSchema from df-core instead of arrays.
- Fixed reported record creation issue.
0.1.0 - 2015-10-24
First official release working with the new df-core library.