Instant APIs without code
Table of Contents
- Platform Overview
- Installation Options
- Installing on Heroku
- DreamFactory's Cloud Environment
- Support Options
- Commercial Licenses
DreamFactory™ is an iPaaS for mobile, web, and IoT applications. It is built on top of the Laravel framework, and includes an AngularJS-driven web administration client. So what can you do with the DreamFactory Platform?
- Generate powerful, reusable, documented APIs for SQL, NoSQL, files, email, push notifications and more in seconds.
- Use server-side scripts to easily customize API behavior at any endpoint, for both API requests and API responses.
- Secure every API endpoint with user management, SSO authentication, role-based access control, OAuth and Active Directory integration.
- Install DreamFactory and all of the required dependencies in less than 5 minutes using our Jeanie Installers for Ubuntu and Debian.
- Bitnami provides a point and click install process. Just download, walk through the installation steps and you are done!
- Docker provides a DockerHub image or you can build your own.
- Raspberry Pi allows you to configure DreamFactory on everybody's favorite tiny computer.
Find a full list of installation options here.
Installing on Heroku
Heroku users can easily install DreamFactory by clicking on the below button. Keep in mind like many Heroku add-ons DreamFactory comes with some limitations such as the inability to deploy a local file system-based REST API due to Heroku's file system write limitations. Additionally, DreamFactory lacks support for multiple dynos. Regardless of these limitations, it's a breeze to get started using DreamFactory on Heroku so give it a whirl!
DreamFactory's Cloud Environment
Start a free 14-day hosted trial now by creating a DreamFactory instance at https://genie.dreamfactory.com/.
|Ask and answer StackOverflow questions with the
||Check out our community forum, ask questions, and discuss project direction||Tweet to
In need of official technical support? Desire access to REST API generators for SQL Server, Oracle, SOAP, or mobile push notifications? Require API limiting and/or auditing? Schedule a demo with our team!