DreamFactory and Tabulator
- Import the MySQL Employees sample database into a MySQL database
- Generate an API for this database
- Create a role and API key capable of talking to this database.
Copy config.js.example to config.js and update the apiKey and url with the API Key we just generated. The URL will look like http(s)://<YOUR_URL>/api/v2/<SERVICE_NAME>
Install the http-server NPM package
npm install http-server -g
- http-server is a simple, zero-configuration command-line http server for testing, local development, and learning.
- Run http-server from inside the project root directory and load the specified URL to the browser.
- Port defaults to 8080
If any issues arise creating the API, Key, or Role please reference our new and improved guide.