Instant APIs without code
DreamFactory™ is an open source REST API backend for mobile, web, and IoT applications. It is built on top of the Laravel framework, and includes an AngularJS-driven web administration client. So what can you do with the DreamFactory Platform?
- Generate powerful, reusable, documented APIs for SQL, NoSQL, files, email, push notifications and more in seconds.
- Use server-side scripts to easily customize API behavior at any endpoint, for both API requests and API responses.
- Secure every API endpoint with user management, SSO authentication, role-based access control, OAuth and Active Directory integration.
- Get installed in under 5 minutes with our Jeanie Installers (3.0 beta) for Ubuntu and Debian. This installs all necessary dependencies and allows more customization than Bitnami.
- Bitnami provides a point and click install process. Just download, click next-next-next and you are done!
- Docker provides a dockerhub image or you can build your own.
- Raspberry Pi allows you to configure DreamFactory as an open source IoT gateway.
Find a full list of installation options here.
|Ask and answer StackOverflow questions with the
||Check out our community forum, ask questions, and discuss project direction||Tweet to
In need of official technical support? Desire access to REST API generators for SQL Server, Oracle, SOAP, or mobile push notifications? Require API limiting and/or auditing? Schedule a demo with our team!