Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Addition of a "top level folder" which traversal can be restricted to.
Added "Browse" button to the right-click "Move Storage" dialog.
- Recent Folders now are saved between sessions
- Fixed crash on some badly configured environment
- Combobox with recently chosen folders (not saved between sessions for now);
- Even more logging
- Possibility to select drives on windows
- Fidex some bugs with Unicode
- Logging added
- Folders are sorted alphabetically
- Browse button added to "move completed" on Properies tab down the window
- Package rebuilt on Linux
This is a plugin for Deluge torrent client. By default, when started in client-server mode, Deluge has no option to choose destination folder for download, you have to enter it by hand. The Remote "browse" button plugin eliminates this drawback by adding "browse.." button to Add torrent dialog.