Jumpdrive currently DOES NOT SUPPORT the PinePhone Pro! See #68.
- Added the Qualcomm SD845 kernel
- New device support for the Oneplus 6
- New device support for the Oneplus 6T
- New device support for the Xiaomi Pocophone F1
- Supports the early-adopter editions of the PineTab
- Supports the 3GB model of the PinePhone
- Updates to the 5.9 kernel
Jumpdrive 0.6 alpha 2
This should run nicer on the 3GB models and still work on the 2GB models
This build might also fix the display on the early adopter pinetabs
Jumpdrive 0.6 alpha
- Build all components from source
- Use the pinephone_defconfig for u-boot now, speeding up the boot process
- Expose both the eMMC and SD
- Hidden cursor
- Changed name of mass storage gadget from Linux Mas-stor Gadget to Jumpdrive
The second release for the flashing/rescue boot image.
- Export the eMMC storage as mass storage on the usb connection so it can be flashed
- Telnet shell into the initramfs for debugging
Flash the image using dd:
dd if=pinephone-sdrescue.img of=/dev/mmcblk0
This is the first release, DHCP daemon does not work yet, but mass storage mode works fine.
To access telnet for troubleshooting, or messing around, please run this on your host machine:
ip addr add 172.16.42.2/24 dev enp0s20f0u14
And after that, you can telnet to 172.16.42.1.
P.S: There is nothing you need to do for mass storage, it's already working out of the box, you should notice a new USB storage device as soon the phone is plugged in.