Quick Look for Haskell source files
HasQL is a plugin for Mac OS X that enables plain-text Quick Look previews of Haskell (
.hs) and Literate Haskell (
.lhs) source files.
####Download The latest stable release of HasQL will always be available from dreshfield.com/hasql. Additionally, the HasQL source code can be found on the project's GitHub page; development versions may be periodically made available there, as well. Bug reports and issue-tracking will also be centralized on GitHub, although I welcome feedback through other channels.
To install HasQL only for the current user, place
~/Library/QuickLook; to install it for all users, place it in
/Library/QuickLook. (If no QuickLook folder exists at the specified locations, you may create one.)
####License HasQL is licensed under the GPLv3.
####Acknowledgments This project would not be possible without the following:
- Pascal Pfiffner, whose quicklook-csv provided the base from which HasQL's preview-generation code was adapted
- Duncan Robertson, Nathan Gray, and Reinis Adovičs, for instructive example code from, respectively, QLStephen, QLColorCode, and ProcessingQL
- Jelle Vandebeeck, for his blog post on creating a Quick Look plugin, which made an excellent starting point for this project
- Jay Lieske, for his blog post on browsing source code files with Quick Look
- Innumerable Stack Overflow contributors for their insights into working with Objective-C, Xcode, and OS X frameworks