Work with both ST2 and ST3. For ST3, see the
Automatic - via Package Control
Search for cucumber sublime bundle
cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/Sublime\ Text\ 2/Packages git clone git://github.com/drewda/cucumber-sublime-bundle.git Cucumber
cd ~/.config/sublime-text-2/Packages git clone git://github.com/drewda/cucumber-sublime-bundle.git Cucumber
cd Users/<user>/AppData/Roaming/Sublime\ Text\ 2/Packages/ git clone git://github.com/drewda/cucumber-sublime-bundle.git Cucumber
Restart Sublime Text.
Aligns and cleans the tables for a prettier output. Useful for programming languages like Cucumber or LaTex.
Select the table you want to clean, and press alt + ; and the table gets cleaned instantly.
These settings can be found in Base File.sublime-settings
- table_cleaner_delimiters - Delimiters between two cells of the table - default: ["|", "&", "\\"]
- table_cleaner_align_to_middle - Align the text of each cell to middle (if set to false, the text will be alligned to left) - default: false
- table_cleaner_delimiters_white_spaces - The number of whitespaces between the text of a cell and the delimiters - default: 1
Shows all existing gherkin phrases within features in folder hierarchy.
sublime-gherkin-auto-complete and cucumber-sublime-bundle plugins are mutually exclusive, so if you have sublime-gherkin-auto-complete installed and want to install cucumber-sublime-bundle you have to uninstall sublime-gherkin-auto-complete first.
Created by the Github user @sagework, who pulled his/her repo from https://github.com/sagework/cucumber-sublime2-bundle
The Table Cleaner plug-in has been kindly contributed by @amisarca. If you'd like just the plug-in, without the rest of this Cucumber bundle, see his repositories:
- ST2: https://github.com/amisarca/Sublime-Text-2-Table-Cleaner
- ST3: https://github.com/amisarca/Sublime-Text-Table-Cleaner
I host this project at https://github.com/drewda/cucumber-sublime-bundle for those who use Sublime Package Control.