Digital Metrics Dashboard
The gist of the project is that we wanted to create an easy to use way to display Google Analytics data along with social media and admission data.
This project is a single page website designed to run off of a LAMP (or LEMP) server.
- App - This is the folder where the "code behind" lives, it pulls and formats all the data that goes into making the dashboard.
- config.sample - Sample configuration files, rename folder to config to use and to keep these details secret
- cron - Cron job files. These will have to be manually setup to run at whatever frequency you wish.
- utils - Utility files which are used to preform actions like calling APIs, Caching, or running SQL queries.
- Resources - static files: CSS, JS, Img, etc...
- index.php - The website.
Disabled Selectors - Grey out selections which do not have any data associated with them. For example, Warhol does not have an Instagram account so Instagram should always be greyed out.
Data export - The abillity to export data into a CSV file or similar
Percent change - show percent change on social badges.