Foundation, for WordPress, is a blank starter theme built on ZURB's Foundation Framework v4.
It features clean semantic code, support for custom headers and backgrounds and the WordPress Shortcode API.
Clone the git repo -
git clone git://github.com/drewsymo/Foundation.git - or, download the archive.
Features you'll love:
- Developer Friendly Markup
- Foundation Shortcodes
- Custom Background & Header
- Child Theme Support
- Custom Post Type Support
- Widgetized Sidebars
- Multi Level Navigation
Three reasons to use Foundation, for WordPress:
- Streamline your theme development with distraction-free code
- Rapidly markup your pages and posts with ready-to-use Shortcodes
- Quickly customise your theme appeareance with Custom Headers and Backgrounds
You can preview Foundation, for WordPress at this link: http://fwp.drewsymo.com/
- Foundation was made by ZURB, an interaction design and design strategy firm in Campbell, CA.