This branch is even with IngCr3at1on:release.
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
CyanogenMod Bootable Recovery directory
- This is clockwork based recovery with touch controls written by Napstar.
- The reboot wrappers have been specifically configured for use with the Kindle Fire (originally configured by DooMLoRD).
- While this is based off of the gingerbread branch it includes ICS commit 'Retouch Binaries' for 3.0 boot image compatibility; this requires that 'system/extras/ext4_utils' be replaced by the ICS version.
- These are included in utilities/ext4_utils however I seem to be failing at properly using them instead of the gingerbread native version left for the ROM build. Format functions will fail if built using the gingerbread ext4_utils; make sure to replace the gingerbread version with the included version until a fix can be worked out (please note this will cause the rom build to fail).
- If compiling this you may use this local manifest to sync your CM7 tree, this will replace the system/extras repo for you.