raylib is a simple and easy-to-use library to learn videogames programming.
- NO external dependencies, all required libraries included with raylib
- Current platforms supported: Windows
- Hardware accelerated with OpenGL
- Multiple Fonts formats supported (XNA fonts, AngelCode fonts, TTF)
- Outstanding texture formats support, including compressed formats (DXT, ETC, ASTC)
- Full 3d support for 3d Shapes, Models, Billboards, Heightmaps and more!
- Flexible Materials system, supporting classic maps and PBR maps
- Shaders support, including Model shaders and Postprocessing shaders
- Audio loading and playing with streaming support (WAV, OGG, MP3, FLAC, XM, MOD)
- VR stereo rendering support with configurable HMD device parameters
- Bindings for Delphi/FPC. Developed/tested with Delphi 10.2
- Webpage: https://drez.games
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/drezgames
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/drezgames
raylib-pascal is licensed under an MIT license. Check LICENSE for further details.