Be sure to read the wiki to learn about the program and the usage of the bots.
- Pokémon X
- Pokémon Y
- Pokémon Omega Ruby
- Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
- Pokémon Sun
- Pokémon Moon
- Pokémon Ultra Sun
- Pokémon Ultra Moon
Latest update for all games is mandatory.
- READ THE WIKI BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
- You need NTR-CFW and a PC to use this tool.
- .NET Framework 4.6 is required. Windows 10 users have it already installed. Windows Vista, 7 and 8 users can download it from here.
- To use bots, install the InputRedirection CIA application in your 3DS.
- Dump and edit pokémon from boxes, Day Care/Nursery, Battle Box and Party using PKHeX interface.
- See wild opponent pokémon and your partner's pokémon during a trade.
- Clone and delete pokémon.
- Inject pokémon from a *.pkx file in your computer.
- Edit Items and Trainer Data.
- Bots for Breeding, Soft-reset and Wonder Trade.
- Search pokémon in the 3DS' RAM with Poké Digger.
- Build your own mini-bots with the Script Builder.
This the list of people who have contributed to this application.
- fa-dx: Creator of the tool.
- jackmax: Large-scale rewrite of the code to make it more robust, readable and maintainable.
- drgoku282: Current developer.
- MichiS97: Support for 1.2 update of Pokémon Sun and Moon, improvements to many bots.
- Retrosol: Updates for PKHeX Core and GUI.
- Davi Andrade: Author of the application's icon, used with authorization.
- danne2, xSillusx, EverOddish: Provided code to improve the application.
- GBATemp and GitHub users: Testing and bug reports.
Additional projects used in this application
- NTR CFW: RAM manipulaiton. Released under MIT License.
- NTR Client: Send commands from the computer to the 3DS. Released under GPL-2.0 License.
- PKHeX: Pokémon data manipulation. Released under GPL-3.0 License.
- .NET Standard: Use of PKHeX.Core class library. Released under MIT License.
- InputRedirection: Send inputs for the Remote Controls and the Bots.
- Octokit: Update checking. Released under MIT License.
- Fody/Costura: Join needed .dll and other files into the main executable so the program can be distributed on a single file. Released under MIT License.
This program is released under the GNU General Public License v3.
Copyright 2016-2017 © PKMN-NTR Dev Team
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.