ArduinoGameBoy - Arduino Game Boy Cartridge Dumper
Copyright © 2013 by Ignacio Sanchez
Arduino based Game Boy cartridge reader and writer.
It can dump ROM and RAM to an SD card.
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/drhelius
- Designed for Arduino Mega 2560, but may be easily ported to other Arduinos.
- SD card reading / writing
- Auto selection of Memory Bank Controller (MBC1, MBC2, MBC3 and MBC5)
- Dump cartridge header, ROM and RAM banks to SD.
- Write RAM from SD back to the cartridge.
- Log through serial connection.
- Fritzing design.
- Improve MBC dumping for higher rom bank counts.
Copyright (C) 2013 Ignacio Sanchez
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/