Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Just a simple page for things that have been talked/thought about and are probably going to happen. But are too big or far away to keep as issues.
So there are two processes:
- feature request that come in as issues are moved here for later
- todo's from here move to the issues, probably as several issues actually.
Also this acts as a place to refine ideas (so your welcome to comment/elaborate). Possibly move topics out to separate pages if they get too long.
- document loyalty credits,
- tests (speed them up and even 1000 plus tests isn't enough),
- pos (point of sale) (reuse cart?, integrate with admin order creation?)
- templating (deface?) (DRH -- I don't like deface, I have heard it is better than what spree had 2 years ago but still painful to work with)
- import (consider from spree)
- pre-order engine use count pending from supplier
- add Devise or just create our own authentication (less dependent app)
- single page checkout (I don't endorse the idea but don't mind talking about it)