Yey for version 3 I guess?
Now with 100% less C# and 100% less SOAP mess! Yay for that!
- Primary focus of this project is Minecraft, but any other curse sub-site/section should work.
- Easy access to statistical data about anything on CurseForge.
- Access for third party launchers, such as The Superior Minecraft Launcher MultiMC (who already use this project),
- Access for server installer tools, so they can install Curse modpacks in one go.
- Better online search.
- Join my discord server and ask for CurseMeta access.
- A (particularly useful) decompiled class from the Twitch launcher
- A (partial) history of CurseMeta sits in this gist.
This is a complex piece of software, it requires the following services:
- Postgresql (database)
- Redis (cache)
- Celery (task handling, uses redis)
- Nginx (webserver)
- Uwsgi (python-nginx binding)
config.py for more details on what needs running and how.
This service uses Font Awesome Pro, their CDN is tied to my domain. If you want the icons either buy a license (quite cheap) or swap out the pro for a free version and remove the non free icons.
Decompiling a .NET app
This information may be useful when conducting research on .NET applications.
You'll need a Windows (VM, obviously) with:
My folder layout:
target(folder with exe and dlls)
- Run the program to make it self-update and close it out completely.
- Nuke any old output.
- Copy over all files from the program folder to an output folder.
- Open a batch prompt.
de4dot\de4dot.exe -r target -ro output --dont-rename.
- Open the output folder with dotPeek.
- Enjoy poking around.