Raspberry Pi Board Support Package for Windows 10 IoT Core
Welcome to the Raspberry Pi Board Support Package (BSP) for Windows 10 IoT Core
This repository contains BSP components for the Raspberry Pi 2, 3, and Compute Module. This BSP repository is under community support; it is functional with the Fall 2018 release of Windows 10 IoT Core but is not actively maintained by Microsoft. BSP elements included in this repository may contain features that are not available with Windows 10 IoT Core releases.
For more information about Windows 10 IoT Core, see online documentation here
Sample binaries of the firmware is included in RPi.BootFirmware to enable quick prototyping. The sources for these binaries are listed below.
SMBIOS requirements of Windows 10 IoT Core OEM Licensing requires a custom version of kernel.img file with the proper SMBIOS values.
Build the drivers
- Clone https://github.com/ms-iot/rpi-iotcore
- Open Visual Studio with Administrator privileges
- In Visual Studio: File -> Open -> Project/Solution -> Select
- Set your build configuration (Release or Debug)
- Build -> Build Solution
The resulting driver binaries will be located in the
Export the bsp
We provide a
binexport.ps1 script to scrape the BSP components together into a zip file for easy use with the IoT ADK AddonKit.
- Open Powershell
- Navigate to rpi-iotcore\tools
binexport.ps1with the appropriate arguments.
.\binexport.ps1 C:\Release (or) .\binexport.ps1 C:\Release -IsDebug # for debug binaries
- The script will generate a zip file RPi_BSP_xx.zip that can be imported into the IoT-ADK-Addonkit shell using Import-IoTBSP.
Import-IoTBSP RPi C:\Temp\RPi_BSP_xx.zip